Yields: 2 servings
For the Pizza
- 1 ½ cups (180g) cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves (8g)
- 1 tablespoon PRMRY Enhance extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 recipe or store-bought pizza dough for 1, 12” pizza
- 2 ounces smoked gouda, shredded
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
- PRMRY Enhance extra virgin olive oil
- Ground chile pepper
- Fresh, small basil leaves
Preheat your oven with stone, grill, or pizza oven as needed.
Prepare the topping portion by slicing the cherry tomatoes in half and mincing the garlic. Place in a bowl and toss with the 1 tablespoon of Enhance extra virgin olive oil, and salt.
Toss/stretch the pizza dough into a 12” circle. Place on a pizza peel lightly coated with flour. Top the dough with the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with the shredded cheeses and cook however you’re cooking your pizza.
When done, top with a solid drizzle of Enhance, ground chile pepper, and fresh basil leaves.
Recipe and photo by Erin Alderson